Thursday, 21 June 2007

Le Paris Bizarre.



Is there something wrong with the French? Are they trying to top off the English when it comes to cloning and gene-manipulation? Seriously – there’s something positively wrong with the person who came up with this. Is there anyone who feel they have the cultural knowledge to explain this piece of art to me?

I came up with a ‘funny’ title for it: “My dear swan”. Hah! Did you get it? Sometimes I wonder what is worse – the fact that I actually thought that was funny or that I insist on trying to convince other people that my humour is great.

Paris offered a lot of surreal art that captured my attention. But I don’t want to tell you about that.


EDIT: Check this link provided by Missy, contains similar oddities.



Sluta sluta, börja börja.

Martin

1 comment:

Missy said...

Have you seen these people from where I live in Minneapolis: http://www.roguetaxidermy.com/

It taked a bit to get to good pictures, but WOW.