Thanks to one of my fellow co-students (Martin C) I stumbled upon this Cravendale website. I think it’s really good and well made. They seem really to have made an effort to create a little world for us to explore. I think the site is incredibly engaging and I wish they could have expanded on, what I think is the most interesting bit, the interaction between users. Because you see, this isn’t the normal flash world you might visit. Oh no sister, you got that incredibly wrong.
When you log in to the site and pick a name that you become a character in this world (you can choose from a range of different animals and objects) and then you are free to roam around the world. You will soon notice that other user controlled characters may appear. These are other people logged on to the same site. If you gang up with a friend and find some hilarious way of interacting you can capture this moment by filming it and saving it as a video clip.
Isn’t that just brilliant? If you get bored of that there’s a lot of content and videos for you to explore and goodies (pictures, icons etc) to find.
Enjoy!
Martin
No comments:
Post a Comment