Monday, 24 September 2007

Monkey-chocolate



I had to put this up. Someone please explain this to me, I’m clueless. (For those not in the UK, this is a TV advert for a chocolate brand.)






Sluta sluta, börja börja.

Martin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Cadbury site...

"Well it just seemed like the right thing to do. There's no clever science behind it - it's just an effort to make you smile, in exactly the same way Cadbury Dairy Milk does. And that's what we aim to continue to do; simply make you smile. So if a drumming gorilla's not enough, wait until you see what else we have up our sleeves."

I think the Gorilla's waiting for his moment, the point in time that he's been waiting for, which is supposed to relate to having a Cadbury moment when you eat some Cadbury Dairy Milk.

Missy said...

Martin- Is this woman speaking Swedish, if so, what is she saying after she gets sick? (I am guessing you have seen this footage of the woman vomitting on camera and totally getting right back up with class...)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31zrp_sick-on-air_news

Holly Mee said...

Just uploaded this myself from my sister raving about it, think it is just for a laugh and that its different so creating a bit of a viral. Think they are also trying to play on the idea of the gorilla sensing a moment and then getting full swing into it...wierd i know.

MDelin said...

Missy:

Well, without lifting a finger myself ;) I would like to show you this link to a YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhi5F3_cPj0

it's for a subtitled version and I can give you my word that the translation is correct :)

Enjoy!