Saturday, 11 August 2007

Inspiration: Typography










I thought I would provide you with a little website which contains some cute fonts. It’s not necessarily the best I’ve ever seen but I thought it would be inspiring if you’re in the midst of creating a font yourself.
Have a look and tell me what you think of it.




Sluta sluta, börja börja.
Martin

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love this type of thing, but have always really struggled with creating typography. As you said although these may not be the best, but they would be really good if used in a portfolio to give it a bit of a different edge.
I saw a website a while back which had some really unique typefaces, I will see if I can find the address, by the way what site are these from?

MDelin said...

Please do try to find the webiste adress. In the meanwhile - I've added the link to the post now, thank you for noticing.

The adress was:
http://fonts.tom7.com/