skip to main | skip to sidebar

This is not a title.

[ This blog is no longer active - I've only kept it to humour myself, it should hold no value to anybody else ]

Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Vacation?...



Vacation? Well, not really. I've just been too busy (honestly!) to post anything this last week. But that is about to change starting tomorrow. I will be up and blogging again for good! ;) Thanks for all the e-mails!




Sluta sluta, börja börja.

Martin

Posted by MDelin at 16:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

this blog is dead - long live Twitter >>

this blog is dead - long live Twitter >>

Archive

  • ►  2008 (22)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (94)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ▼  August (24)
      • Vintage commercials
      • Tape-tastic!
      • The son of God
      • Vacation?...
      • Nike = Trash?
      • Bang, bang! You're dead!
      • Drop (dead) gorgeous
      • A flap-top?
      • Lucky?
      • Toys for BIG (boys)!
      • Similarities.
      • More super-sticky ideas
      • Spooky website?
      • Inspiration: Typography
      • VW team up with Peter Stormare
      • Super (idea) glue
      • An example for the rest?
      • Pong…pong, pong… pong.
      • I've had meltdowns too...
      • Imagine: Coffee - to go!
      • Grindhouse!
      • I'd read a book.
      • Bananas are weird.
      • Got you jumping through hoops
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  April (1)