Monday, 18 February 2008

Tuffe, tuffe tåget går...



Another blog said this about the ad above:
“The first time I’ve seen it (as a thumbnail on another blog) I first thought it was an ad opposing the construction of some train line. Given the fact that the message is pretty much the exact opposite, it must have taken quite some balls to approve this ad.”

I fail to see how this ad is “the exact opposite” to what the company want to deliver. As cars, planes etc cause much more damage than the trains this ad is simply taking the bull by the horn and saying: “We know people have to travel but we think trains are the least damaging way to go”. I think that is a clever message that is not underestimating the intelligence of the target market.

The client is the biggest railway company in Sweden called SJ and the agency was King, Stockholm.


Sluta sluta, börja börja.

Martin

No comments: