Friday, 1 February 2008

Updated website!



I have now finally updated my website. Have a look and tell me what you think – though consider the fact that it is merely work in progress. I’m trying to create a website with a personal touch to it, but that has proven to be quite difficult.

The photo was taken at one of my favourite places in the world: Sandhammaren, Sweden (though the place is even better during the summer days).

I’m adding a photo to salute the people who were there to help me do it: Thanks Karin (talented know-it-all) and Johan (talented jazz-musician)!






Sluta sluta, börja börja.


Martin

2 comments:

Holly Mee said...

hello, the one thing i would say is line the text with the board, at the moment the board is on a slight slant wheras your text is straight and you can tell it has been added later, it's only small but think it would just make it that much better.

MDelin said...

A valid point Holly - it will be investigated :)