Friday, 14 September 2007

FedEx proves their worth?


I’m already one of those which still find it amazing that you can send something from one corner of the world and have it arrive a few days later in another corner. I know it isn’t cheap, but it is still quite remarkable. Now they’ve released this new campaign to convince those how are not yet among the believers. I think they play with a fun concept here and I can see it working in various media.

Apparently a Nicholas Tasker is behind this campaign which I think is setting just right tone for FedEx. I wonder if people might start to get disappointed with their normal delivery times when they’ve seen this campaign.

(On a side note: FedEx logotype must be one of the greatest typographical achievements in corporate branding, no question about it. I’m of course referring to the little arrow ‘hidden’ in between letters E and X.)









Sluta sluta, börja börja.

Martin

1 comment:

Z said...

Haha, this is a really clever idea. and its SO simple.