
I have recently moved into a new flat in Leeds. It’s all good except for one little hick-up: I can’t get a telephone line until the 19th of September and then I will have to order the broadband after that. So, from now on, most of my blogging will be done from this small and local internet café. It’s quite nice and I don’t mind sitting here, the price is £1 / 40 minutes, which is a reasonable fare.
In fact, I think I get more inspired to blog when I’m out in a busy environment. I can recommend taking your laptop or using one of the computers available, and blog outside your own home. It makes you see things a bit more clear sometimes and it can help you break that writer’s block we all struggle with sometimes.
The only negative bit is that I will not be able to blog as often since it’s more of a project to get internet access. But I will do my best to please the masses.
Martin
No comments:
Post a Comment