
I found this interesting website for a graphic designer in France - I think he calls himself Alëxone. The point is that the website is very entertaining and different to many other portfolio websites you might encounter. You should be able to understand some French to be able to navigate it since he made the mistake of not translating it to English. It starts out being a “wheel of fortune” which can ‘win’ you prices to download. You can choose to take part in this game or you can browse the rest of the site in a more ‘normal’ fashion. It’s fun, and not too bad in terms of functions etc, you can tell he has spent some time putting it together.
You could call him sort of a street artist, his work is very urban and influenced by graffiti and the hip-hop culture. I chose to show this one tag of his which I liked but there is much more of his work to find on the website. French or not, I reckon you visit it and tell me what you think.
Martin

1 comment:
I happen to really enjoy well done graffiti art. I love the coloring here...but I am having trouble making out what it is. And did this person tag the tree too or is that a pipe?
Post a Comment