
Whilst I search for more interesting ambient media I have browsed through various photography sites recently. I’ve discovered one which I think stands out from the rest, Farbenbilder.
I’m not one for knowing all those fancy and high flying words to describe photography. When I see images I have more or less a gut feeling that tells me if it is good or not. We all know of basic composition but there are a lot of other elements to photography which I will not pretend to be a master of.
If you are a photographer, explain to me why these images by Farenbilder are so good… is it the ‘feeling’ and the atmosphere of the pictures or is it something else? Anyhow, I can just get lost in these images, can you?
Martin

4 comments:
I'd like to know too :-)
Thank you, I am very glad you like my photos.
This work has something quite atmospheric about it, the shots really communicate the place to you and you, as a viewer, sense what it would like to be there. They are intriguing and hold your attention - Some really interesting work.
David, I'm amazed you found my blog, how?
I hope you do not mind me spreading the word ;)
Keep doing what you're doing. Thanks
well by looking at the referrers in my stats.
I don't mind at all, always a nice surprise to find this kind of posts :-)
Post a Comment